It’s YOUR Speech. Let Us Help You Say What You Mean.
All speechwriting is ghost writing. That’s because it’s YOUR speech, and speechwriters like Kindra Foster are there simply to help you say what you mean so your audience will hear it the way you want them to.
Writing a speech for another person takes empathy, visualization, skill with language and flow of ideas, and lots of patience to polish, polish and polish some more until the words flowing from your mouth to your audience’s ears are shiny, fascinating gems of wisdom that stay with them long after they leave the auditorium.
You need someone to write speeches as if they were you.
Kindra Foster specializes in stepping into the shoes of her speechwriting clients to create speeches that feel like their own and resonate with their audiences. It’s a special skill that honestly isn’t easy to find. Where did this skill of Kindra’s come from?
- Writing speeches for many top executives and politicians
- Five years writing speeches for a Fortune 500 insurance company
- Almost two years writing speeches for a state governor
- Training from some of the most recognized speechwriting trainers in the industry
- Tons of practice on the job & in speaking clubs, including Toastmasters and a company club
- Experience performing music and dramatic presentations in front of critical audiences
- A personal, heartfelt dedication to helping people express their ideas powerfully